Having Hope in Darkness
About Us: Partners In Peace, LLC
Edna Fenceroy, Director
Author of: Minimizing Conflict through Restorative Conferencing
Inspired by our calling, we aim to:
* Increase community awareness of our programs
* Help people to understand that conflict can present opportunities to enhance personal growth and
to help others grow.
* Inspire participants to live in harmony with each others by replacing negative attitudes with appropriate behavior.
* Encourage people to treat others as they wish to
be treated even when their opinions are not consistent with their own.
* Train in facilitating the dispute process and public discussions.
* Help identify community needs and seek restorative solutions.
* Provide training to private and public
organizations including churches, schools and
families by partnering with like-minded services.
* Inspire others to inspire others.
P.O. Box 240684
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Please e-mail us to request appointments.
Partners in Peace
Inspiring Others to Inspire Others