NATIONAL BIBLE STUDY TELECONFERENCE
MINIMIZING CONFLICT through GOD'S WORD
THURSDAY, September 26,2019
10:00 AM, CST
This will be a 30-minute discussion on
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO JOIN US IN OUR
NATIONAL BIBLE STUDY TELECONFERENCE.
FACILITATED BY EDNA FENCEROY, AUTHOR AND
MEDIATOR. TO ENTER CONFERENCE, PLEASE CALL
712-832-8700 CONFERENCE CODE 468692#
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO FOLLOW
OUR UNDERSTANDING OF COMMUNICATION AGREEMENT
1. We will speak from our own heart and experiences.
2. We will not openly condemn others for speaking their
3. We will allow for the opinions of others without
challenging their perception.
4. Keep in mind, listening to the opinions of others is not
giving your approval or acceptance of their beliefs or
5. Listing to the voice of others without interrupting is
emulating the Spirit of Christ.
6. Consent to speak is given via email by request. please
send emails to share a comment or ask a question to
email@example.com or gmail.com
7. Each person will speak his or her own voice.
TO JOIN THIS DISCUSSION, PLEASE REQUEST BY
EMAIL TO RECEIVE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CODE
When entering the discussion, please mute your telephone!
This teleconference welcomes seniors and others who wish to listen to a live Bible discussion!
BY SHARING YOUR CONFLICT, ONLY THE ISSUE WILL
BE DISCUSSED NOT THE PERSON. YOU ARE WELCOME
TO PARTICIPATE BY E-MAILING US TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST. ALL DIALOGUES WILL BE
STRUCTURED TO MAINTAIN PEACE AND HARMONY
WHILE ALLOWING FOR OPEN HONESTY BASED ON
* This was my response to an organization's request to respond to the President's response to Charlottesville:
*View our community event hosted by a local church
Facilitation Certifications of Speaker
> Family Dynamics
> Public Policy, Univ. of Texas Law School
> Mediation, Dallas Mediation Services
> Child Protective Service, Southern Methodist University of Texas
> Arbitration, Council of Better Business Bureaus
> Transformative Mediation, US Postal Service
> Bible Based Facilitation and Mediation
> Master of Science Degree in Management,
Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee., WI